Friday, November 14, 2008

A goodbye to you.

i lead the way.life.
During my free time, since friendster is under maintenance. I edit some old pictures and hear some music on my playlist 'Can I Have This Dance'. Anyway, im heading for my trip tmrw. So, i'll be gone for a week. I'll skip netball trainings and ofcourse day-outs with cliques. I'll be having 4 chalets to attend to. I hope i have enough cash for everything. Darmmit! Anyway, my love life has always been in this state; confusion. Idk why im expressing this dumbass feelings here maybe cus no one could understand the position i am now. Its just clueless. Im nt sure who/what to choose. All the decisions lies on me. Me Me Me! Stupid me. Nvm, snap out of it.

So to you people out there who will miss me when im away, yes a flying kiss to you and i'll sure do miss you too! A little advice from me: Just enjoy what you got right now. Live life to the fullest. And whatever problems you guys are facing right now, snap out of it. Don't dwell on it. Find a way out or just let it be. Its better to leave it untouched sometimes. Take care always alright hunneys. Love ya'all. Muah!