makan time!
chalet time!
The view.

chalet time!
The view.Masjid Crystals.
Welcome to JB!

Sleepover.
Im blessed !Oh darmmit! i injured my knee. At first it was just scratches but after i woke up from my beauty sleep, it started to hurts esp when i walk or bend my knee. Match against commonwealth was okay. But i really need to buck up on my stamina cus im like a dog ghasping for breath in that court with that fcuking hot sun -.- Wyza darla & feefa love came fetch me at my bustop early in the morning. My eyes was super steam kodok cus i SLEPT AT 5am! talking to that boy who keeps immitating me. but i enjoy every sec spend blaberring with you. sorry i mumble alot but its cute to you. hhaahahha! *loves! BUT wtv it is,thanks wyza darla for waking me up or else i'll be in deep sleep and she bought me harshbrown. Awwww~ so nice of her! i love you hunney! haahhaha ;D
Aftr match, get changed. Busted to Jp to get our lunch. And guess who i bumped to hafizhamid~! oh my~ hys friends was all like whistling, waving their hands pestering me to come over but i walked off cus i was so potek. End up, he called me. We went chilling milling awhile around there and he send me off. hahaha thanks! Homesweethome. Called that boy but he was busy. So i otp with others for 2 hrs and beauty sleep! Okay, this gonna be an essay like real soon! hahahhaha. Enjoy those late pictures! Will update on my 3day chalet with netball babies when i got those pictures okaay hunneys! ;DDD
Trip to terengganu;
it was awesome did i tell you readers that! the sceneries there was sublime. the waves there is relaxing. the horses there was well-groomed. the museums of mosques was well-built and surprising. the busy roads was speechless. the surroundings was a blessed. Overall, i really enjoy myself and i took this opportunity to forget about you afterall those harsh words/doings. But somehow, i still wish you were here by my side right now. Nevermind,Enjoy the pictures!
Why don't you love me the way I loved you. It feels so crazy cause I dunno what I did to you. If you're gonna hurt me,then do it quickly. Cause I'm tired of cryin. If you don't wanna stick around. Then, baby forget about me.. (i dedicate this to you.)
Why don't you love me the way I loved you. It feels so crazy cause I dunno what I did to you. If you're gonna hurt me,then do it quickly. Cause I'm tired of cryin. If you don't wanna stick around. Then, baby forget about me.. (i dedicate this to you.)
