




above: study time with darlings. hahhahaah! webcamwebcam-.-
hey readers! i just got back from netball match against jurongville 34-4. We won! But seriously, we can do so so much better. I guess one of the reasons is due to the wet ground and rain. haiyaaaa! Nvm, skipped that its over. Do better next time. So yeah, my backbone starts giving me probs again. I feel pain at my hips right now. Spraying it doesnt helps. Maybe i'll try eat some medicine to reduce the pain and perhaps recover. Pls sooon pls i want to play! =(
I have tons of homeworks needed to be done by mon. Oh my! Including coursework. Omggggggggg, idk how and where to start cus later im gg out. And sat im gg out. Only left sun(if i nvr go out lah, hehe) to finish it up. I'll be so dead if i nvr finish it on time. Okay schledule time please aeenn! f.c.u.k heheheheh! Okaaayy im off, i wanna go have a long bath and out out babey! Update later if im free kaaay! Loves!


