Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My valentine

Oh man! Tell me how long have i not update this rusty blog? darm! i miss blogging. hahhaa! So yeah readers, im busy with school. sch,crp,netball is driving me nuts! Im always feeling restless each time im home. Home,long cool bath,eat,sleep. yeah thats about all my routines for weekdays. If not, i'll be out on night time. And i will feel very,very tired the next day. Dumbass. Kay wtv, i have like 2 common test coming up soon. And few class test,quizzes here there. Man! give me a break will cha? -.- As usual, i wont be online that much. So it means, updating blog will be on and off. hahaha! when i have the time and energy to do so, i will try my best. hahaha wtv! Just find me through cellphone if there's anything yeah. waiting for me to online wont help seriously. man man lai~ hahhaha!

My weekends was awesome. My vday was wonderful. (hunneys, i've update my p. blog on special occasions. since u guys can't wait, ah go see go! loves!) My schday was speechless. I feel blessed! :D So that's about all. I have things to do. I have things to pass up. I have things to clarify. Ah fcuk school. Goodnight readers!