I skip school on monday. Im down with fever that day. And seriously, i cant feel my legs in the morning. Stomach flu acts on again :/ Momma was shock when she saw me coming out frm the bathroom. Pale like one ghost. So yeah, i rest the whole day. I doze off all the way till 5pm. Wtf? i guess i really3 lack of rest. Chilled at home and im glad that sis wasnt working that day. And we plan to have a change of our colour wall in our bedroom- hot pink! wooooooooo. i wanted red but [insert reasons]. So hot pink is good enough! lol. Eat sleep tv eat played poker with her while watching disney channel. hahaha! I hate her cus she kept winning. End up, she told me to gave out the cards cus she wanna take her hp, cb then go sleep. grr! So what do u expect next? Brother in his room as always. Momma already in deep sleep. I jump on the fcuking king size bed and cover my face with my fav blanket, zzzzzzzzz'
And my scheldule gonna be tight till o levels is over. I have self study everyday till 5.30pm? And i have CRP till 430pm everyday? So yeah, its gonna be CRP first then i join the self study. Everyday routine. Sigh. School is a bitch. I hate school. How i wish im working or rotting at home now. 09 gonna be a tough year for me bimbo! Urgh! Update later!
And my scheldule gonna be tight till o levels is over. I have self study everyday till 5.30pm? And i have CRP till 430pm everyday? So yeah, its gonna be CRP first then i join the self study. Everyday routine. Sigh. School is a bitch. I hate school. How i wish im working or rotting at home now. 09 gonna be a tough year for me bimbo! Urgh! Update later!
