Woo! Im back from chalet and all. Kay my eyebags are growing huge. Dark circles everywhere. I didnt have a good, enough sleep for almost 4 days. Guess for tday, gonna be a sleeping day for me. Sleep till i grow fat (i really hope so cus i wanna gain 4 kg pls!) eat sleep eat sleep till tmrw. Sheril's bday was a blast! I really had fun down there, esp when we played 'have u ever' game. That was hilarious!
Im glad she like the pressie. Me, eefah, dee and mira really put alot of effort in it. And eefah and mira was being sucha sweetheart baking her cupcakes. I want it for my bday also! hahahahaa :D And i met new people! And i can say, our neighbours at the chalet was being sucha bitch. Cmon its a chalet, if u want peace and quiet, go home and spend time lah! hahhaha. Kay who cares, its 8am and all of us jump into the pool. Swim, bath, sleep, eat, slack, home. Fcuk, i feel oh-so feeble! Will update those pictures once i got them kay! :D
Im missing alot of things these days. I want mudpies frm coffeebean, double chocolates frm mcCafe, ikan bawal penyet frm ayam penyet ria. And i really feel like catching a movie. I wanna go sentosa, i wanna suntanned, i wanna swim, i wanna trim off my fringe, i want to shop again :/ kay update later! lol. Im lazy laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
