Saturday, April 4, 2009


Wooooo! Im back. hahhaha! I just woke up frm my afternoon nap. Sleep at 6pm woke up at 2am. baik ah! hahahaha. Now im playing pet society! Woooooohooo best! And another best thing is, i can ask for any thing cus AshRawkins will buy for me. hhahaa! Wooo! hahaa Rich fellow what! Thanks dude! But chill up, game only uh. hahhaha!


So yeah, school been pretty fine. Im glad eefah lovey lovey the pressie pressie. another woo! kay im so hyper sia. its 5.24am(?) Cmon everyone, rise and shine! Sunrise soon. I can hear the birds singing already. Kay wtv! hahaha. Im heading out later. So i betta get some sleep. Or else i'll be like a dead zombie tmrw. yahahaa! Im tonning tmrw i mean no later no tday. So yeah, not gonna online. Im gonna get myself a new kicks tmrw! Woooooooooo! I love this week. nyahhahaa! And im lucky cus fareez is still up to accompany me. Go fareez go! hahahaa! Thanks for accompanying! :D Alright, Goodmorning readers!