My sat was awesome! I went out with gerek bunch of people. So yeah, scroll and look at the pictures. I got home at 8am. And definitely my sunday was spend sleeping at home. Whatodo. Tired like cock sia. I met new people! Im lovin it. Lol. Thenthen, my mon was spend at Wild Wild Wet with ameerul. It was freaking undescribable! I was screaming my lungs out riding the Ular-lah and idkkk all other stuff. Got a ride, which couples will cycle slowly together. And i thought it was romantic. And when i fcuking ride it, cbbbbbb i didnt dare to look there. It was freaking high above the ground and i was mumbling to myself closing my eyes. WTH! hahahahha. I had fun for my 3day holiday! I cant wait for June holidays! Alah, man man lai. Lol.
So yeah, tuesday was a tiring day for me. I didnt get enough rest from the holiday. Day out all the way. How? I also dont know. Lol. Drag my self to school like one zombie. School, study but i really cant absorb any shits tchers talking. Reached home at 6pm, bath, met up with ameerul, trained to JE, met up haqim to get my history book bk (Sorry qim to trouble you, bedok to jrg. Gua syggggg lu! Lol) , shop for ingredients for fnn O level cooking which is tday till 11pm? Wth. Idkkkkk sia what i do. Bought honey spring chicken. Finger licking good! Want some? Finish! HAHAHAHA.
So i had cooking tday. Tday=Tests day cus why? I had maths common test at first. The history then fnn. Then got idk what mind boosting programme. Alah, waste time sia go. Reached home, call ameerul, he fcuking off his hp, nap, he called, get shouted from me, hang up, eat since mom cook mee bandung, waaaaaaah lol, tv, online, blog, fb. And to my dearest babygirl, Sukini, Im sorry i couldnt make it. But i really hope you stay strong. Just let it go. And always remember that me and rimah gonna be here for you. Both of us is just a call away. Stay strong darla. There's plenty of others who love and care for you. Hugs and kisses. Misses.
