- Roxy watch
- Reef slipper
- Ripcurl white longsleeve
- Ripcurl slingbag
- Trim/Layer hair
- Cute handy water bottle for school
- TALLER & FATTER
- Wear braces
- Tanner skin (Too dark)
- Focus more on studies
- Eat more fruits & vegetables
- Pink sidekick phone
- Black leather high cut
- Longer hair
- Digital camera
So basically, this is the main stuff i need and want. I already cancel one of my wishlist-iPod. Daddy bought for me! Yay! thanks daddy! :D I can throw away my lame PSP. Anyone? Lol. I also got PMP which i never did use before. Put inside wardrobe. hahaha! Whatever.
So yeah, i just got home from CIP. Im feeling shagged right now. Plans for today is- sleeeeeeeep mcm babi then get swine flu. kay wth! Finally weekends arrived. Im all for it! Cus why? When weekdays comes next week, i have plenty of common test. Let's see errrrr maths, fnn, ss. Oh my! Goodluck har! Anyway, talking about weekends.. Home=weekend=empty house. Got the jist of it? Momma out to malacca. Dad from China to USA. Bro & Sis work/out. Boring!
Speaking about boring, im dead bored right now waiting for babyboo to finish his training. To kill time, im playing games at Facebook. I feel uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. LOL. Whatever lah kay. U guys wasted your time reading my random post. heheheehhehe! I still love ya! lol.
