More pictures on facebook!
P/s: Harris, i need pictures! 














I love her & him!
Life's a beach party was awesome! But this time, no drinks. But still, it was off the hook! Maybe to some its not, to me yeaaaaah! lol. So yeah, we gathered at harbourfront at 7+pm. Cus why? Waited for each other. At jurong east, clementi, harbourfront. Kecoh sia. Busted to Siloso Beach. Found ourself a spot to settle down. I know, i know, the party already started. But who cares? The best part starts at night to me. hahah! All the guys change, head down to the crowd. Lucky we didnt miss when plain sunset perform. The crowd was great. The atmosphere was great. My friends went crazy. Aidil does body surf twice. Fariz was super high, but it was great to have him. Lol. The others also went crazy. Dancing, rocking, 'put your hands up', saw some friends, laugh out hard like really alot, lucky this time those 'mats/minahs' never make a huge scene.
So yeah, when electrico perform, sheeesh boring nak mampos. Got ourself a badge, camwhore like freaking alot. Chilled. Something happen, so yeah everything back to normal. So relieved. Me and sue played stupid games. I became 'ronaldo, sue became 'beckham. We look like silly girls. But who cares, im having fun. 'kau nak tgk michael jackson main basketball, hak yak!' eh bodoh sia, michael jordan lah gile. hahhaa! talk crap, played 'rock game, twweet game, memory game, maggie, change, swwwwwim! So yeah, me, babyboo and sue didnt join them for breakfast. Freaking tired and out of cash. Busted home, sleep all the way. Reach home at about 12pm, sleep all the way. I love my people! And now, im down with fcuking menses, stomach cramps, fever. Amek kao! And yeah to those who want pictures from sue's camera, i have it all. I tagged those who have Fb, who don't have, ask me.
