Thursday, April 29, 2010
blogging via my bb heheheh
What's up berasap! Hahaha okayy for the first time I'm blogging using my blackberry so I'm sorry if there any lameshit mistakes or whatsoever kay hehhehe. Well well, I've been busy w sch. And I had my first S&W so it was floorball for that day! Lmaoooo been so long since I exercise hahaha went back hm w cramps hahah hilarious much! Kinda a short week cuz supposingly I'm gg to camp today but I can't cuz my right eye kinda swell up idk why suddenly. And its like causing me to have a MAJOR headache!!! Lmao! Can't sleep well ytd. So I'm having an early weekend! Gonna use up this time to recap on my ofa and poa cuzzzz I have 2 test coming up next wed. Anddd for god sake, netball trial is on next tues!! Gonna be a tiring week believe me! Hehheheeheh and I'm getting my gorgeous all black wedge this sat fcuking excitedxzzzz pls! Hehehehehe and maybe sun I'm going out w my pri sch gfsss hehehe misses! I'm gonna spend my fri to do my poa hmwkkk. Who wanna go study w me? anyone? Lol lol lol lol. Ogayyyy guess its a long post aldddd lmao! Update soon okay! Lovessss!
