Tuesday, January 6, 2009

inactive

im sad to say that i wont be active in msn/friendster/blog that much. I really need to concentrate on my studies this year since im taking O's. I need to buck up most of my subjects. Everyday i'll have either remedials or netball trainings or CRP. Im nt sure how am i gonna cope, but for sure, this is gg to be a tiring year for me. Everything is going too fast and i really need to get back on track. Im dying to go poly maybe to TP or Ngee Ann, i have not decide yet. Let's just focus on my education right now. I'll be having home tuitions too every now and then. Weekends will probably be a study day for me this year. Im sorry ppl if i MIA for awhile. I'll definitely be back after O's is over and yes, have day-outs with all my missed outside friends. *hugs&kisses So yeah, im feeling very blessed right now. With daddy home, parents are pampering now every now and then, getting love and concern frm girlfriends/bestfriends and especially you. Im blessed! I ask for nothing more this except for this to hold on and get good grades for O's. I shall be back soon! 2009, where it all started bby.

p/s: i've been updating my private blog every now and then. So yeah, girlfriends/bestfriends feel free to passby hunneys! Love ya'all ! hehhehehe