Saturday, January 3, 2009
words left unspoken
its 6.42 as you can see. And i still havent get my ass off to bed. Im so lucky that im nt schling tmrw. I have sun to sleep the whole day at home. Eh no maybe not, maybe im fetching nimsey bby at the airport. I so miss her and there's freaking alot of secrets and stories to share with her! kekekekekeke! girlfriends do it all e time~ Anyway, school was chaotic just nw! with my red brown hair, new kicks, hair all clip up. Pfft! pathetic. hahahaha! Its been so long the 80's didnt get together. Recess was the best with them. I laugh my heads off frm start till end but after rcss it all starts to get serious with studies. kekekekke! So yeah, maybe im gg ____ gig later at ecp with mates. I can't wait to get my new black geeky cute specs on monday which im nt sure how im gonna go collect it cus im having netball after school. Omg, im really shagged but i cant sleep. Eyes, please sleep eyes. Okay, this is just a short post which i post out of boredom. Momma, daddy are all awake now frm their beauty sleep. And me? Still awake and havent get to sleep. Best! I think i'll be having breakfast like now and catch some tv. If still cant sleep,i guess i'll be stuck in my room, hearing to my psp all day long till i fall sleep-.- kaaaay bye!
