Sunday, April 26, 2009

Firstly, to all this spammers, How would you feel if someone like an all time stranger, made a blog about you without you knowing, acting as if you girls are her bestfriendforever, and tag ure name her ownself saying this that. Hey cmon girls, im sure u girls will freak out too. Im nt criticising my stalker, but it just freak me out. Imagine, someone coming to you, 'hey aeenn u knw someone made a blog about you blablabla, its pressuring. And seriously, i'll be glad if my stalker come and make friends with me. Instead of being like this. But thanks stalker for complimenting me and all. Appreaciate it much though, just that stop doing all those things and tell me straight in the face. I'll be glad too. And to you girls, who hate my attitude, my teeth, my post, my blog, im sorry i couldnt care less. I wont let u girls control my life and i too cant control u girls life. So yeah, spamming is real fun for u girls, lets see what karma brings back to u girls since you girls believe in karma too. Just remember, karma will hit you back twice as hard. All i gotta say is, if you girls said your attitude is so way better than mine, then why u girls are here judging me without even knowing me huh? Cmon girls. Have some maturity. Jealousy wont get you nowhere.

pimple=stress


So yeah, skip it, my weekends is as per usual. Hang out and all. Its good cus i got to release stress. So for today, i really need to discipline myself. lock myself in the study room and study for hours. Lots of common test are coming up. This tuesday gonna be science. Next week, english, maths and some others which i forgotten. darm! i'll be real busy. A few more months to O's. Oh my! I havent even got started with revision. Im dg okay with all subjects except maths and combine humanities. Yes, so as hml :/ Im so dead. Sigh. I so cant wait for O level to be done with. And i already had plans(?) keekeke! And oh, last friday, idk what happened to me. I was having the worst day of my life. I had gastric. Like a real bad gastric. Till my back hurts and i cant move my legs. I broke down during recess and everyone was 'eh u okay not? omg!' I was really in pain till my tcher dont let me take my chem test. I was feeling very weak after that. I swear for the first time in my life, im dying for medication :/ Sigh. But thanks to mira bby and eefah bby, i got through till end of school. Love u! And to all, imy guys! Hang out soon after O's kaay syg! Loves!