Thursday, April 30, 2009

amek kao muke budak kecik aku! HAHAHAI want more! lol
Yay! My blog had officially turn private. To those who got access into this, count yourself lucky. chey! kidding. hahaahaha! Im feeling so tired right now. I wanna have a long bathe later cus im glittering all over and my face still have the flower paint on which eefah drew. hahaha! Yeah, did i say that Sport's Day was awesome! I love my class. We unite as one. And everyone had their own fun. Woooooo! Lol. We painted our faces, we put glitters all over our body,hair,shirt. Woo hell lot of fun! And yeah,we won 2nd for 4x100 B girls. And fcuk, im so not satisfied on the mix relay. My class was freaking leading and due to the idk who the hell the tcher is, run so slow, from first to last. YAY! -.-

Another happy news is, i have 4 days holiday! Yay! Lol. I already had plans for upcoming days. So yeah, im all for it babey! :D On friday, im gg stargazing with ameerul. On saturday, im gg shopping with ameerul. On sunday, im planning to cut my hair and rest so that im ready for school on mon. First time sia! hahaha wtv! I love school like suddenly! Lol.

For now, mom's out to idk where. She wont be home tonight. Bro too. Sis come home soon. I swear im gonna freak out soon. But most importantly, blazing speakers gonna be in my bathroom later to keep frm thinking unneccessary things. kekeekekekeek! Kay goodnight! I shall update later :D

P/s: I can't for cross country! Top 5 again!