Sunday, May 24, 2009

30 months with you.
My sat was spend with babyboo :D So was my friday. I went down to Ngee Ann poly to watch him play. But sadly, the game ended as soon as i reach there. I can't see him being the captain for that game =( Sorry dear. We head off home after that since the plan gg to west coast park was cancelled. I was feeling so feeble on that day. Cus why? all due to the netball interclass. Freaking tired. For all 3 games, 0-0 . No scores. Defend, attack, defend, attack. Haiyoooo! But at least we got 3rd placing. Yay! Congrats 4serve7! Lol.

So yeah, i just got home. And 2 things really scares me off today. 1st- When i was busy singing 'My life would suck without you' while walking otw home just now, i turned, ameerul fcuker give me the pocong face. Nbcb! I scream my lungs out. 2nd- There's a bunch of china men's fighting under my void deck. Till slashing happens. Thenthen, blood all over the lift and floor. 3 patrols of police cars came. Omg! Then after that, when the police drove off, they fought again. Siow ah lu people. Lol.

So thats about it, my weekdays is forever spend on school and stuff. Plans for tomorrow, heading gym then have a dip in the pool with babyboo again. I wanna chilling milling. So yeah, goodnight readers!


P/s: Happy 30th Month Anniversary to you love! Don't dissappoint me again. heheeh! I love you!